Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement & Policy and Liability Disclaimer and any or all Agreements:
Any use of the mentioned terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Section 1 - General
1. This website or platform is presented to you, the customer, conditioned on your agreement without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this website or platform constitutes your agreement to all the terms and conditions. By ticking the Checkbox at the bottom of the checkout page “I accept the terms & conditions”, the buyer agrees with the terms and conditions and can be held to them.
2. You assume financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account and you must be over 18 years old in order to make the purchase and have the legal capacity to make the transaction.
3. You may not use this website for speculative, false and fraudulent purchases.
4. Our assortment of items on sale is not binding and is subject to change without prior notice. An order placed on our website or an affiliated platform constitutes a sales agreement as per our terms and conditions.
Section 2 - Booking
1. Online booking: The automated email confirmation of the receipt of your order (denoted "order confirmation") by itself does not constitute the commencement of the contract between buyer and seller. The sales agreement becomes valid once we have sent the "order confirmation" email to the client, followed by a second email confirming the subsequent procedure for the conclusion of the transaction. The second email varies according to the ticket delivery method.
2. Direct booking: The agreement on the sale and purchase of a product or service between Platinium Group S.A.M. and a client is deemed to be concluded, when the full purchase price paid by the customer arrives to the bank account of Platinium Group S.A.M. in accordance with the Payment Instruction and Platinium Group S.A.M. confirms reception of the funds to the client.
3. The sales purchase agreement is considered to be fulfilled when:
4. Clients must fill in the order form fully and correctly. Platinium Group S.A.M. will not compensate any issue resulting from false or incomplete information in the order form.
5. The customer accepts that, unless indicated otherwise during the booking process, Platinium Group S.A.M. is not able to determine precise seat locations and cannot fulfil specific seating requests. Due to being a leading ticketing agency, Platinium Group S.A.M. clients commonly benefit from preferred seat locations at the time of the booking.
6. The customer accepts that the images displayed on the website are indicative and that views may vary according to seating.
Section 3 - Tickets
1. The Customer accepts that the Organiser may change the location of grandstands/tribunes and general admission areas at its own discretion. Platinium Group S.A.M. reserves the right to provide alternative tickets of equivalent value if the ordered tickets become sold out by the time of the conclusion of the order.
Platinium Group S.A.M. does its best to fulfil clients’ seating requests. However, Platinium Group S.A.M. can in no way be held responsible if a client's request cannot be satisfied and seats are not necessarily adjoining.
2. If Platinium Group S.A.M. is unable to provide the ordered tickets or alternative tickets, it shall notify the customer about the non-fulfilment of the order. In that case, Platinium Group S.A.M. shall offer the client an alternative solution with different conditions, a credit voucher, or a refund. Platinium Group S.A.M shall in no way be liable for any other expenses or prejudice to the customer relating to alternative tickets or non-fulfilment, including but not limited to any costs relating to travel or accommodation.
3. The ticket holder must comply with the events safety regulations and announcements when attending the event. Platinium Group S.A.M. does not assume any responsibility for injury, loss, theft or cost as a result of attending an event. In particular, Platinium Group S.A.M. cannot be held responsible for the loss or theft of the tickets purchased by the client.
4. It is the responsibility of the client to enquire about age restrictions for an event. Platinium Group S.A.M. cannot be held liable for a client’s failure to comply with age restrictions imposed by an organizer.
5. If E-Voucher is available for an event, the client receives the "order confirmation" email and the "e-voucher" email. The e-voucher is available for printing in the customer account, within 30 minutes. The printed e-voucher is used to collect the purchased tickets at the event box office, or any other indicated area. This document is strictly confidential and must not be reproduced, communicated or sold to anyone. The customer ID and credit card used for the payment will be requested to present to collect the tickets. The purpose of this security measure is to avoid credit card fraud.
6. Pick Up: For various reasons such as reducing costs for clients, delivery-time, etc. tickets for some venues can be available for “pick-up” at an event, instead of being delivered by the shipping service UPS. An e-voucher will be emailed to the client in due to before the event in order to collect the purchased tickets at the event box office, or any other indicated area.
7. . If E-Ticket is available for an event, the client receives the "order confirmation" email and the "e-ticket" email. The e-ticket is available for printing in the customer account. An email will be sent out to the customer inform him when his e-tickets are available. The printed e-ticket, with secured bar code, is used to enter the event. This document is strictly confidential and must not be reproduced, communicated or sold to anyone.
Section 4 - Prices and Payments
1. All payments are to be made in Euros, based on the official exchange rate of the day. Other displayed currencies on the website and on your invoice are for information only. The amount to be paid and currency (Euro) are clearly stated on the checkout and booking pages and cannot be contested unless a genuine pricing mistake exists. We guarantee that no hidden charge or currency exchange fee has been applied to your order by our company. In exceptional cases, foreign exchange rate and bank fees (from your bank) may result in the debited amount on your bank statement not corresponding exactly to the amount, which was stated during your booking.
2. All prices are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
3. Service Charge. This fee, if applied, differs according to the event and is used to cover the costs incurred by Platinium Group S.A.M. and/or the Organiser in servicing your ticketing arrangements.
4. The price printed on a ticket may not always be coherent with what you paid for in your booking. This is due to tickets being provided by manifold suppliers at different prices to which we may add a margin. Further, Platinium Group S.A.M. may also be subject to paying service charge to suppliers, a fact that the face value of a ticket may not always indicate.
5. Platinium Group S.A.M. reserves the right to change ticket prices. Changes will not affect the prices of tickets already ordered and paid for. The purchase price of a ticket is guaranteed at the time of the payment, validated by Platinium Group S.A.M..
6. In case an honest error concerning (a) ticket price(s) should be displayed on our website, we reserve the right to ask for the difference in payment before confirming an order, releasing tickets, or reserve the right to cancel the order.
7. The customer is entitled to pay the purchase price through a credit card or by bank transfer in accordance with the related payment methods and instruction. Banking expenses, related to a purchase done via bank transfer, shall be borne by the customer.
All bank transfers have to be processed within a time frame specified in the notification email. For any delays, Platinium Group S.A.M. reserves the right to cancel the order.
Section 5 - Order Delivery
1. Delivery of printed tickets and accessories shall be made by the shipping service (UPS) to the address determined by the customer on the checkout/booking page. Gift certificates are sent in advance by normal post upon order confirmation.
2. It is the responsibility of the client to provide the correct address at which he/ she will be able to receive the delivery. Platinium Group S.A.M. cannot be held responsible for any errors made herein.
3. If the client wishes, for whatever reason, to have tickets shipped to a different address than the shipping address indicated during the booking, it is the responsibility of the client to contact Platinium Group S.A.M. in due time before the scheduled date of delivery and provide the full address details in writing. Platinium Group S.A.M. will modify this information accordingly in the client’s dedicated customer account. Platinium Group S.A.M. must confirm the address modification in order for it to be valid.
4. If the client’s destination country changes, this might incur a higher shipping amount; the client is bound to pay the difference.
5. UPS delivers during working hours, thus is the responsibility of the client to provide a delivery address where he/she or someone of the client’s confidence can sign for the tickets during the day.
6. Tickets are generally delivered 2-4 weeks prior to the event, depending on when the event organizer prints the tickets. In case of exception, customers are notified by email. The Customer shall immediately notify Platinium Group S.A.M. via email if tickets have not been delivered by the 7th day preceding the event. If the ticket order is placed within a month before the event, tickets might be delivered up to 1 week prior to the event even though Platinium Group S.A.M. will do its best to deliver them as soon as possible.
7. The general terms and conditions of the shipping service (UPS) shall be applicable to the delivery of tickets.
8. Platinium Group S.A.M. is not responsible for any loss or damage once the order is delivered at the address indicated by the customer.
Section 6 - Cancellation Policy
1. Once the client confirms his/her order online, neither cancellation nor reimbursement is accepted.
2. Insurance: Clients have the choice to add the “ticket cancellation” insurance to their ticket order.
If you are not covered/or not able to make a claim, it is at the discretion of Platinium Group S.A.M. to decide whether a re-sale of your tickets/ or re-allocation of your ticket(s) to another client may be possible and then to provide you a partial refund. However, either option is subject to a partial cancellation fee, the amount of which is determined by Platinium Group S.A.M. on an individual basis.
Section 7 - Force Majeure
1. Platinium Group S.A.M. shall not be liable to the customer for any failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement arising from any cause or causes beyond Platinium Group S.A.M. reasonable control including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, strike, epidemic, earthquake, extreme weather, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. If affected by such event, Platinium Group S.A.M. shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
2. Sport Season Calendar Modification: Platinium Group S.A.M. is not responsible for any modification of a sport season’s calendar. Platinium Group S.A.M. promotes tickets for specific events, and not dates. Therefore, if the event organization or governing body decides, for whatever reason, to change the date of a venue, Platinium Group S.A.M. cannot be held responsible and is not obliged to inform clients. No reimbursement will be possible in the situation stated above.
Section 8 - Personal and Non-commercial Use Limitation
This website or platform is for your personal and non-commercial use. The content and information (including, without limitation, prices, text, photos), as well as the framework used to offer such content and information, belongs to Platinium Group S.A.M. or its partners.
Consequently, you agree not to use this website or platform and its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose. You agree not to transform, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this website or platform.
You agree not to use this website or platform for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
Section 9 - Copyright, Trademark and Liability Disclaimer
All contents of this website or affiliated platform are: ©2012 Platinium Group S.A.M. / OR Copyright © Platinium Group S.A.M. 2 Bd Rainier III, 98000 Monaco. All rights reserved. This website or affiliated platform is a trademark of Platinium Group S.A.M. Other product, services and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The content of this website or platform has been carefully prepared and is regularly updated. Nevertheless, Platinium Group S.A.M. cannot guarantee that the totality of information is perfectly accurate or free of error.
Platinium Group S.A.M. shall, in no case, be liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from the use of this website or platform, including the delay or inability to use it, any information, product or service, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, even if Platinium Group S.A.M. has been advised of possible of damage.
Section 10 - Links to External Websites
This website or affiliated platform may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Platinium Group S.A.M. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Platinium Group S.A.M. does not control these websites and is not accountable for their contents.
Section 11 - Applicable Law
Monegasque law applies to any matter arising out of the use of this website and the sale of tickets.